Miller, July 11-12

Hi All,

Talked to Whitney about our upcoming schedule and the 2nd Miller school in July is not quite full. You might be able to sweet talk her into a deal...use my name if you like :), may or may not help!

That is a fun track, more so on the BMW I think, than the 600's--they felt a little wheezy. Track has some nice aspects to it ,little of everything, some nice sweeping turns, excellent run off and if you like being near the Rockies, hard to beat that.

Hope to see you there!

Best,

Cobie

I was feeling a little lonely up here no one even responded, anyone else from the forum going to be at Miller? I have important questions, like know any decent places to eat in SLC?

CF

I plan on being at Miller, but on the 9-10 dates. . . Would love to stay over for a few extra days but have to be back on the East Coast on Thursday so unfortunately can't. . . No idea on food for SLC or Tooile. . . .

I don't think we have ever even gone in to Toole...our hotel is close to the airport, usually end up in town for dinner. Some nice stuff downtown, don't recall the name of that restaurant though!

I don't think we have ever even gone in to Toole...our hotel is close to the airport, usually end up in town for dinner. Some nice stuff downtown, don't recall the name of that restaurant though!

Yeah, you guys are kind of funny like that. .. . The track is in Toole and there are a few hotels there (which I'm staying at) - but yet you guys seem to stay a ways away all the time. The airport is like 20 miles away or something. Now, downtown might make more sense as you have something to do that night - but for me, after a day running with you guys I need to find a bed and hopefully quick. Would definitely prefer to stay 5 miles away from the track than 20 miles away. . . I know you guys stay 20 miles away in Danville for VIR as well when there is onsite lodging but who knows.