Laguna Seca, July 4-5

An e-mail just went out, but since this is a hot track for our students, going to make sure you know too. July 4-5 at Laguna, don't dawdle if you are interested in that date!

Best,

Cobie

Great memories of the school at this track. I think we had the longest thread ever posted on the "Cornering Forum" for the upcoming event but it's no longer there. I think we started a thirty day count down and everybody joined in. That was a great time I and still have the video on VIMEO....I'm going to try and make this one. Do I get full power on the S1000R?

Hey Fossil!

It would be great to have you up there again!

We start the first session in Rain Mode, then can move up from there. Next mode (Sport) has the full power 193 HP), but comes on a little more gently. A number of my coaches use that all the time. Some go for Race Mode, that is fine if all looks well with the riding (don't think we'll have an issue with you there, but some people the squid glad starts to pump...) :).

That one in July, I'd call the office right now to make sure there is still room, really (both other Lagunas are sold out).

Hope you come, let me know if you get signed up!

Best,

Cobie