Off To Ny Bike Show!

I like NY!

Whitney and I are off tomorrow morning (way too early) and will be at the show Friday-Sunday.

If you are coming, for sure come on over to the BMW booth and say hello. Bring something: a good story, a capuchino for Whitney, some snow, whatever!

Or just come and check out the bikes and gab with us.

See you there!

Best,

Cobie

Sounds like fun Cobie. Of course you may want to take some long underwear...

Let us know how it goes!

What a great show! I missed LA this year, but I doubt it's as good as the NY one. Friday was good, but Saturday was packed, elbow to elbow! And the people at the show, totally in to it, want to talk! One thing that I have noticed at the NY show is there are a lot more bike clubs than on the West Coast.

It was crisp, but since it never is in LA, I liked it. Really the only minus of the show was that Whitney went with me, got the plague on the first day of the show and was horizontal for the next 2 days. She's recovered and doing well.

We stayed an extra day, went to a noodle bar called Momofuke, had a nice lunch.

Great to see all that came by the BMW booth!

Best,

Cobie

Glad to hear you had a good show.

Its too bad Whitney had to spend the trip in the hotel room. Flying this time of year is a real gamble. It's good to hear that she is getting better.

Fortunately we were staying with my aunt who lives in Manhattan, so she was well taken care of. She recovered enough to get out a little on Monday, we had a nice lunch...with a former student no less!