1 Day Backtoback Vs 2 Dsy

Hi All,

This has been gone over pretty thoroughly, but a few things to clear up

1. One doesn't have to put a deposit on the bikes, or the gear. A card imprint is taken IN CASE THERE IS DAMAGE. Nothing is charged, unless it is damaged. Charges are only for parts used. If you fall over and it dings a fairing and some levers and it's $350, that is all you are charged (no cost for mechanic time, and parts are substantiially below retail). Incidents at 2-day campes are pretty rare, often none at all.

2. The format for the 2-day schools has worked very well (and we have gotten requests to pay full rate and use one's own bike). What we have found is that with everyone on the same bike (and rotating to the camera bike) we get the maximum benefit from the trainng. There is no "adjustment period" when riding the video bike. There is no thinking in the back of your mind, "Well, the coach is on a different bike/tires than mine, so its different."

3. This question has been posed and discused all the way up to Keith and he's pointed out the success of the format, and we have stuck with it.

Hope that clears this up a little, fire away if not! :).

Best,

Cobie

Hmmmm......there is a break in communication somewhere then because I was told I needed the 1250.00 deposit prior to class and that this was not a imprint of your card.

Hmmmm......there is a break in communication somewhere then because I was told I needed the 1250.00 deposit prior to class and that this was not a imprint of your card.

Probably best to call the office and speak to someone there about this - maybe we are talking about different things - there IS a deposit required at some point prior to the school to secure your spot, I think it is around 50%; that is partial payment on the school itself and that is different from the bike damage deposit. The card imprint for the bike damage deposit, as far as I know, is taken in person AT the school, when you sign in on that day.

As of last year I know they didn't hit anything on the card (except for the class fee) but only took an imprint on the card. Then if you damage something - wrangler comes and finds you after she gets the total from will and tells you to sign your imprint for your mistakes.

Also the bikes have 3rd party fairings (now BMW) so replacement is cheaper, and also have frame sliders to help minimize damage.

I'm guessing that is the confusion...there is a school deposit, that is part of the payment for the school tuition (a person's place at the school is only when that deposit is put up, no places are just held with out it).

CF