Suspension Setup

I will be doing the level 2 and 3 class with you guys at the ridge moto park july 14th/15th...looking fwd to it...looking for some help with set up...do you guys offer that while im their? and if would need a tire change? thanks lu

Hi Lu,

Yes we can change tires, and also you can get some help with your suspension too. Best thing to do is if you want to take advantage of our student tire deal, let us know the size, to make sure we have it on hand (usually do for modern sport bikes). Then have our mechanic change it for you (slight fee per tire).

Regarding suspension, go over and see the chief mechanic Will, he can give you some suggestions and make adjustments also. If that gets extensive, you can work something out with him.

hey cobie...thanks for the quick response...I have been using the Michelin powercup race dot tires for the last 6 yrs of racing....would Will have some experience with or feedback from tire wear....appearently I have been running tire pressures a lot lower than recommended...obviously,this would chnge how the bie feel underneath me by going with recommended tire pressures...so looking forward to coming with you guys....lu

He very likely might...I don't know those tires well, so no comment :).

When you say lower than recommended, what have been the recommended pressures?

Anyone else up here running them? You could put the question up in the tires section, see what Steve has to say.

CF

Michelin say's 31 cold in the front and 24-28 cold for the rear...I was running them at 32.5-33.5 hot in the front and 26-28 hot in the rear...so I would be going up a couple of pounds front\rear...I would assume it would change how the bike would feel underneath me....lol