New To Posting Here

I have been soaking up as much information as possible after starting track days at TrackAddix since the beginning of last year. That means also reading these forums of course. Since I made my first post today, I decided to post here also. I would love to do the Superbike School but my wallet and time are against me. I like to think the spirit of spreading knowledge is still here though and that is why am here posting and reading. It is great to have an opportunity like this from people who really know their stuff.

Hey. Glad to see you got your account validated. Xpyrion helped me by sending me a PM with some guidelines from Dunlop when I asked about hot pressures. A really helpful guy.

Welcome to the forum. I have never seen another one like it. World class coaches and very helpful students that will provide you information and insight into some of the more fun stuff. :)

Maybe we'll see you at the school some time...with the tire discounts and other stuff you gain, it might "pay" for itself soon!

But...I'm biased!

Best,

Cobie