G'day From Auckland, New Zealand

Hi Everyone, my name is Damian and I've joined this forum with the intention of learning and improving my sportbike riding as much as possible. I have ridden daily for 2 1/2 years so I'm relatively new to motorcycling. I started out on a cbr250r in August 2012 and attended CSS level 1 and 2 last March on that machine. My goodness, I can't begin to describe how much I learned from head Aus/NZ coach Steve B and his team over that two days. Since then I've added a 2013 Daytona 675 and done a handful of track days. My next TD is in early February and I'm bumped up to the 'slow-medium' group. The area of my riding that I'm focused on right now is body position because I figured that if I am to improve corner speed then I will need to adapt my style - hook turns are a case in point. To underpin this learning objective I had planned on attending css level 3 and 4 down here this March but parent-school-camp commitments have gotten in the way of that (boo hoo to me). So as a consolation I'm booked in for level 3/4 in November and can't wait.

Any comments are welcomed.

Best, Damian