Body Position Level 2 ?

I've read that BP is covered in level 3 but not so much in level 2? I'm confused. I thought BP was covered in level 2. I hope not to be disappointed because I'm so looking forward to learning as much as I can about BP in level 2. I'm scheduled to begin the 2-day camp in August 2016. Will I also have access to use the lean bike in level 2?

Thanks for replies.

I've read that BP is covered in level 3 but not so much in level 2? I'm confused. I thought BP was covered in level 2. I hope not to be disappointed because I'm so looking forward to learning as much as I can about BP in level 2. I'm scheduled to begin the 2-day camp in August 2016. Will I also have access to use the lean bike in level 2?

Thanks for replies.

Hey Willsportbike,

Level 2 revolves around visual drills. Part of the level 2 curriculum is also to ride the lean bike which will cover body position. As a student at a 2-day camp you will have access at any and all of our off-track drills including the slide bike. In level 3 we focus on body position and a riders' relationship with the bike.

See you in August!