Maybe with FB, nobody cares...but I'm not on FB much, so here is a quickie:

Wrapping up the year, last days in Vegas were pretty phenomenal. Temp in the mid-80's (great for all). 3 of the 4 days not one incident, just the way we like it. Students from all over. In the white group I had one student from the East Coast, and one from the West. Combined age in our debrief area was about 170...and the boys were hanging off and going well!

Off to CODERACE in Taiwan right after Turkey day--the trips down there have all been excellent, very much enjoy them. Genuine enthusiasm crosses cultures, nice world-wide community we have.

Level 4: Wow, we had more Level 4 spots this year than Level 1!!! Crazy. But Keith has been at just about every school, expanding and refining the Level 4 program--I think we are up to about 200 precise training actions that can be done. If we can't fix it there...you're have problems.

Hope to "talk" with many of you on the forum this winter, and maybe at a school too! Or call the office, we actually like talking to people...weird, I know.

Best,

Cobie

And yesterday (plus the 2 days before) we were at the Long Beach bike show. It was well attended, good to see. The Fukka was a hit, had riders on it ever minute I was there.

Rumor has it that Whitney was at the show too, taking a break from being in the office. Don't think there is any evidence, so unconfirmed.

Is it too vain to ask, what do you think of the new avatar picture? I was too stupid to figure out how to get it up there, needed some help (file size was WAY too big). Thanks Hotfoot.

Cobie,,,,The avatar looks great. I was in Vegas( Nov 9th and 10th ) during the great weather to finish off the year, and had an absolute great time. I learned a lot from everyone, including my track coaches Josh and Laura. I'm still shocked by my progression thanks to you and the school. I can't wait to return in 2017 to learn even more.

Thanks

Bob Hyde

Level 4: ...If we can't fix it there...you're have problems.

Hope to "talk" with many of you on the forum this winter, and maybe at a school too!

Ummm, I do have problems and I expect to have them all fixed. I've already booked a Level 4 day in mid June so you have a while to prepare. :)

BTW, please please please work in some Thunderhill East schools if possible. I really want some help getting around my preferred home track.

Cobie,,,,The avatar looks great. I was in Vegas( Nov 9th and 10th ) during the great weather to finish off the year, and had an absolute great time. I learned a lot from everyone, including my track coaches Josh and Laura. I'm still shocked by my progression thanks to you and the school. I can't wait to return in 2017 to learn even more.

Thanks

Bob Hyde

Bob! Welcome to the forum. I didn't get to see you ride on the first day but by golly you were getting around GREAT on the second day, especially in the second half of the day, very quick pace and really good technique, you were a very good student. :)

What are you going to do moving forward, are you going to buy a sport bike and go race it? :)

Hi Speedman,

Got dates at Thunderhill! That was a fun track, we liked it. June 16-17, the only time we'll be there this year.

Best,

Cobie

Ummm, I do have problems and I expect to have them all fixed. I've already booked a Level 4 day in mid June so you have a while to prepare. :)

BTW, please please please work in some Thunderhill East schools if possible. I really want some help getting around my preferred home track.

Thanks

Bob Hyde

Hey Bob! Very good to hear see this...and those days were just perfect, hotter than normal but good for tire grip.

2017 looks to be a very good year, we're going to be out to a few new tracks. Season is hardly over and I'm ready to get back out!

Let us know if we can help with anything, call, e-mail, send a carrier pigeon!

Best,

Cobie

Thanks

Bob Hyde

Bob! Welcome to the forum. I didn't get to see you ride on the first day but by golly you were getting around GREAT on the second day, especially in the second half of the day, very quick pace and really good technique, you were a very good student. :)

What are you going to do moving forward, are you going to buy a sport bike and go race it? :)

Thanks for the compliment. I have a garage full of dirt bikes but nothing for the track. Since the last school I have been thinking about a track bike, but I need too thin the herd before I buy anything else..