DamienC    2

Sad day today...the day I have news from work that on the ONE date I was available to go for a 2-day camp at CSS....I have to be at work, and no way around it...

Sad day indeed...looking forward 2018 then...

Hotfoot    48

Was it only your availability that was a problem, or was it sold-out school dates? If the latter is an issue, get onĀ the waiting list for some dates, sometimes spots open up. Otherwise... can you consider different tracks to get more options?

tmckeen    1

Just notify HR that you have a scheduled apointment with The Flu and your letting them know as a courtesy that you'll be sick in advance to make arrangementsĀ :D

DamienC    2

I was available, I think the school was available...but my bloody work was not available )-:

Unfortunately, it is tricky for me...usually not too many options, as I have to cross the atlantic to come ! Anyway...lots of track days planned here so that I improve and reach my limits again...and then it will be time to get back to CSS to break these limits...

I am so sorry I won't be able to make fun of Gerry (-;

Cobie Fair    13

Dang...

iRideTigers    2
On 2017-3-30 at 9:21 PM, DamienC said:

I was available, I think the school was available...but my bloody work was not available )-:

Surely the law in your country allows you to practise your religion! ?

• Like 2

DamienC    2

Well....until January 1st 2016, we could not have (except on the track of course) more than 106 hp...So my religion was repressed big time until then :D