AlanS

Long interval between levels 1 and 2 schools

I took Level 1 in 2008.  I've been riding frequently in the interim.  I've signed-up for the Level 2 school in October (2017).  I think it'll be fine, but let me know if I'm insane.  Also let me know if I shouldn't do this.  LOL.

Thanks,

Alan

Insane, I'm crazy. Nice to meet you :-)

I suspect in the 5 years gap you won't find much different 

Jaybird 180, I've wanted to return to the school for some time.  I have everything lined-up (again) to attend: leathers, suitable bike (I prefer to use my own), good health, a few bucks...the problem I'm having is the necessity to schedule so far in advance.  That, and I have a long ways to travel to get to the Streets of Willow (my preferred venue).  I live in Rosamond, California.

Edited by AlanS
add words

There can be wonderful gains for sense-of-self when you plan a stable goal and arrange the dangling participles of life to meet that goal. Book your date, no matter how far out, be mindful of the date and watch how your life's arrangements accommodate.

Cheers

If you are looking at dates that are closer but are sold out, call the office and ask to be put on the waiting list, sometimes spots open up.