Children's PPE

My son started riding his dirt bike on his 4th birthday. A "gift" from a friend included a 1-pc leather suit, but he hardly uses it because we find it preferred for him to wear his body armor. We haven't tried on the suit in awhile and he's likely outgrown it.

Upcoming this March he will start MiniGP in the 5+ year old group, which will be held at NJMP.

Where can I find children's PPE like leathers, gloves, etc in his size? Preferably somewhere that takes trades because he's growing FAST! Shopping for his dirt bike helmet was a frustrating, time consuming and expensive experience but as a parent, I'm prepared to suck-it-up.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone takes trades, but I've seen young guns in custom Heroic and Hazardous leathers.  The pricing seems pretty reasonable, certainly less than an off-the-rack Dainese suit.  If you're still riding trackdays with EvolveGT this year, there might be some kind of membership discount for Hazardous leathers.