2018 Predictions- WSBK, MotoGP

Jaybird180

Anyone care to make any predictions regarding World Superbike and MotoGP for 2018 season?

My prediction for MotoGP has in contention MM93, Lorenzo, Vinales, Jack Miller and Johann Zarco. It's a tough field but I've got to go with Marq Marquez to win another crown in 2018.

For WSBK, all I'm willing to say is that I think we will finally see the Honda on the box again (I'm a Honda fan) a few times and we also might see the Aprilia on the box a couple times.

There is a lot of good talent and good bikes in the series this year.

• 5 months later...

My DVR isn’t recording WSBK this year ?

I’m behind on MotoAmerica and MotoGP watching, so I don’t know what’s happening and I delete the emails discussing race details to avoid spoilers.

• Like 1

Worddddd. I just see the highlights on instagram. I do not have BeIn Sports anymore. I just like to watch the passing and how to get better at it. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Hotfoot said:

Ha, I think most of the local organizations would kick you out if you tried some of the passes I have seen on TV. :)

Lorenzo's outside pass right on the edge around Marquez in Austria I believe....WOOOF. That was one heck of a hook turn trying to keep it on track and out of Marquez's trajectory upon exit!!!