Newbie from Seattle...... August 6 & 7 @ VIR

raven147

Hello from Seattle!  

A few weeks ago, I volunteered as a corner worker at The Ridge during a CSS class.  I've heard nothing but great things about the class so I signed up for August 6 & 7th at VIR.   

I'm looking forward to the class, meeting fellow motorcycle fanatics, and trying out an S1000RR! 

• Like 1

Welcome to Virginia,

I am doing the VIR 2 day on the 8th and 9th, VIR is a great track. This will be my first time on the track and I could not be more excited. Hoping the weather gets better, it has rained non stop for almost 2 weeks. Of course being from Seattle you are definitely used to rain. Have a safe trip. 

Best Regards,

Catfish

Hope it went well for you, Raven!

And hope it clears up for your time there, Catfish. First time on a track and the track is VIR. That is sick. I have not ridden my bike there, but I assisted with flags during some car racing events. Awesome stuff. 

Let everyone know how you both liked the school!!! 

Weather forecast looks better every day. Heading out to the track as soon as I get done with the workday. This may be the longest workday of my life. The anticipation is killing me.

Best regards

Catfish