VIR August 8/9

Just finished up my first ever experience on a racetrack. Absolutely amazing. Every great thing you have heard or read about the California Superbike School is absolutely true. First class operation all the way. The 2 days were exhausting in a good way. The food, support, bikes, coaching was top notch. It was a pleasure to meet all of the team. A special shoutout to Josh my coach for the 2 days. He was just amazing at providing constructive critiques and he truly transformed my riding over the 2 days. Already saving my pennies to do levels 3/4. 

Best regards,

Byron

P.S. 

A quick pic from day 2, I promise I didn't look that good on day 1 

IMG_1867.JPG

• Like 1

Great to hear that you had an amazing experience and thanks for the great feedback about the school. Josh is awesome, an excellent coach and truly a pleasure to be around. Very nice photo (isn't VIR a fantastic track and facility?), and we look forward to seeing you in Level 3 and 4!

(Tip - Level 3 is even MORE of a workout - get your legs in shape before the school, especially if you do a 2 day camp!) :)   

What is your dream track for your next school?

My dream track for my next school would be Laguna Seca. However money and time I will probably do VIR again. I have also heard a lot of good things about Barber in Alabama.

Best Regards,

Byron

I saw a world Superbike race at Laguna Seca back in the day and it left quite an impression. Will start saving my pennies so I can make it out that way. I know matter which track I choose, I will have an amazing time. 

Best Regards,

Byron

• 3 weeks later...

As soon as I saw the photo, I was shouting (in my head), "GET IT GET IT!!!!" Glad you had a great time! It is definitely an amazing learning experience. Go forth and conquer! :)

• Like 1