2019 MotoGP predictions

Cobie Fair

Will anyone beat Marquez?

How will Jorge do?

Dovi?

Rossi?

I admire the heck out of Marquez, but I'd still like someone to beat him.

I think it will likely be Marquez.  According to some of the journalists, the Honda is even faster this year while being less taxing on the front tire.  

I'd really like Dovi to win one though.  He has got the commitment and hardwork angle of it down.  If he can bring it home in the points every race, maybe he can mount a real challenge this year.  Plus, unless it's mindgames, I like that he is taking Petrux under his wing and helping him out, especially as Ducati has seemingly broadcasted that Petrux is on a one year contract and likely to lose his factory ride to one of the Pramac guys.  

My three predictions though:

Marquez wins the most races of anyone.

Vinales wins before Rossi does.

Francesco Bagnaia wins a race and rookie of the year.

Francesco B., winning eh?  I'll like to see that.

Is there any MotoGP on TV these days?  I changed subscribers, and found out they had dropped BEIN Sports...I was not happy.

Is it anywhere else?

BeIN is still advertising the 2019 season on their website, so I think they have the broadcast rights in the US. The problem is the provider, I read that directTV dropped the channel from their service. You should be able to watch it in streaming from BeIN online. In the meantime MotoAmerica broadcast went to FS2 for 2019...

Thanks for that, I'll see about the streaming.  I've  bit TV in the living room---older unit, not sure I can stream to it.  Maybe I'll get my son to show me how.

Hilarious avatar pic if no one has said that lately.

I feel like that about not having MotoGP on TV!

On 2/12/2019 at 4:22 PM, Cobie Fair said:

Francesco B., winning eh?  I'll like to see that.

Is there any MotoGP on TV these days?  I changed subscribers, and found out they had dropped BEIN Sports...I was not happy.

Is it anywhere else?

I think the bein deal is till 2021 and exclusive. 

I have the MotoGP subscription from MotoGP/Dorna and watch it on my TV through my laptop and an HDMI cable.  The upside of the subscription is you get to watch it whenever you want and it includes some cool things, like Honda's documentary From Cervera to Tokyo and random interviews. Chromecast is another option instead of an HDMI cable.

• 2 weeks later...