2 Year Lurker, Finally signed up

El Colibri

Hello all, I've been a fly on the wall for a while now - I appreciate all the knowledge and discussion here.  Recently signed up so I could ask some questions and participate.

Began riding on a 1983 Honda z50 when I was six and I've been through quite a few bikes since (all dirt until I was in my 20's, now I'm in my 40's and mostly ride street and track, still get on the dirt from time to time though). I've been to a two-day camp and a couple single days with CSS and can't say enough great things about what Keith started and the CSS team carries on.  The closest thing to race experience I've had was working as a Corner Marshall at the 2018 MotoGP event at COTA - on Comms to race control at T14 for four days.  It was great to see the action up close and participate in the safety of the races.  I live outside Austin, TX and about 35 miles from COTA - that and Harris Hill are my local tracks, haven't made it to MSR Cresson or Houston yet.  I've been on the fence about getting into CRMA - family and other passions make the financial side difficult to justify.

Anyway, greetings, I appreciate the opportunity to become a part of this online community.

• Like 1