Sign in to follow this  
Chriswick

Which track to choose

Hi everyone, 

I m very interested in doing a 2 day camp, but I m not sure where.

I've never ridden on a track.  My first pick is Laguna Seca but I wonder how it compares to other tracks available for the 2 day camps.

Chris

• Like 1

Laguna is a great choice, especially if you’ve never been to the area - a lot to offer in the way of off track activities/scenery (Monterey, Santa Cruz, extend your stay and rent a bike to ride PCH). 

Barber would be high on my list - great track plus the museum. 

VIR another obvious choice for track. And never been, but I hear good things about the track at the Corvette Museum. 

Honestly, I don’t think there are any bad or wrong choices. No matter where you go, the two day camp will be a top notch experience - in my mind it would depend on my schedule and what else I’d like to tie into the trip... Visit friends, ride PCH, try to break even on the trip at the tables in Vegas???

Thanks for the feedback El Colibri,  I live on Vancouver Island , so was thinking I d ride my speed triple down there. I ve already ridden to Vegas and back  from here but i love the area, so yeah Laguna Seca makes a lot of sense, and I mean it is a legendary track after all. 

It seems like it might not be the best track to open up on the power as much as others perhaps, I don't believe there is a long straight ,but I m fine with that.