Hello from NY

SRod321

Hi all, sort of new to the site but not new to CSS. I have previously done levels 1, 2 and 3 at NJMP. I decided to check the forums out for once since I frequent the superbike school website often. I've been riding for 6 seasons now, and I have done a total of 6 track days in the last two and a half seasons. Super excited to do level 3 again and level 4 next week. I never thought, six years ago when I got my first bike that I'd love riding as much as I do, or that I'd be addicted to riding on the track as much as I am. All I want to do is get better and better, and in that process, hopefully get faster. Anyhow, enough babbling from me. I look forward to having discussions with you guys and hopefully learning even more from all of you. Hope to see some of you at NJMP next week. I'll be there on the 29th and 30th.

Hi SRod,

Totally get it, I'm still a track addict :).

Come say hello when you get there, we'll see you on Monday!  Riding one of the 2020's, or your bike?

Best,

Cobie

On 7/24/2019 at 6:51 PM, Cobie Fair said:

Hi SRod,

Totally get it, I'm still a track addict :).

Come say hello when you get there, we'll see you on Monday!  Riding one of the 2020's, or your bike?

Best,

Cobie

Hey Cobie, i definitely will! Im gonna be on one of the school's 2020s. I currently own a 16' premium and I was thinking about riding it because you guys had the 19s last season (basically the same bike) but when i found out you guys were gonna have the 2020s ready i figured why not try out the new hotness?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2019 at 8:15 PM, Cobie Fair said:

Good to see you at the school!  The bikes are fun :)

Sorry I took so long to respond, it was GREAT meeting you in person! And awesome chatting it up with you. It's always an awesome experience and I can never thank you guys enough! Can't wait for next summer to do it again!!

It was good to meet you too!

This year has turned out to be a pretty good one, and now with the new bikes (I think there are multiple points that are improved on this compared to previous models, but they aren't bad by any means!).

If you think of it, shoot me an e-mail when you register, and come say hello in the morning.

Best,

Cobie

• Like 1