2020's...at the next schools!!

A few month's back we got the tease of one of four 2020 S100rrs in the country...and the drooling began.

All the top coaches got a chance to ride it, universally liked, quite a bit.  But the real concerted riding will start...Monday!  We'll be at Thunderbolt (NJMP), and get a real chance to work 'em over.  Hope to see you at a school soon!

Best,

Cobie

• Like 1

Didn't go into this in much detail yet, as lots of students will be able to post their opinions by Monday night, but one positve noticed by I think all the coaches was it was an even better seating/riding position than the previous model.  This for me is not insignificant.  My legs are not long for my size, and I have to work to really anchor to the bike.  This new model is even better in that regard (and I heard the same comment from all that rode it).

• 1 month later...
On 7/26/2019 at 6:19 PM, Cobie Fair said:

Didn't go into this in much detail yet, as lots of students will be able to post their opinions by Monday night, but one positve noticed by I think all the coaches was it was an even better seating/riding position than the previous model.  This for me is not insignificant.  My legs are not long for my size, and I have to work to really anchor to the bike.  This new model is even better in that regard (and I heard the same comment from all that rode it).

Ergonomic changes are often influenced by marketing strategies. Manufacturer target marketing data is considered Top Secret in most any industry and rightly so, when you have a manufacturer competing on an international scale.

For someone considering a BMW, unless you follow the brand and model development you wouldn't know that they made an ergonomic change from 2019 > 2020 and may think simply to buy the latest model your pockets can handle. I'll keep this in mind when I'm ready to buy.

14 hours ago, Cobie Fair said:

Been universally liked by most for the position, and the handling

+1. Have ridden the new 2020 for three CSS training days now. There are so many things to like about this bike that there is just no going back to prior models for me.