The crime of adding throttle while increasing lean.

I think that was another contributing factor. A track day is a track day right? No one goes there to "race" anyone so to speak. We do track days to practice, and better our craft/hobby.  However, as the day rolls on, you can't help it, you find someone who passes you but you're close enough to follow and pass them back. Sometimes its a friend or buddy, sometimes it's a stranger. Either way, it makes you want to push a little harder. In the video, you see a rider pass me at turn 6, i had been going back and forth with this guy all day, he'd pass me, I'd pass him. It wasn't as if I was trying to race the guy or vice versa, it just happened due to lines, technique, etc. I have to be honest, when he passed me that last time, I wanted to stay on him and follow, you know, see if I could stick with him, so Yeah, i think i got a little overambitious and rolled the throttle on a little too soon hence the second steering input leading to the low side. No ill will or irresponsible riding just, a mental rider error smh.