Brake Pad Choices

I am in need of better feel in my front braking system. Due to stock class rules, there are restrictions on what I can do to the bike. I can't change to Stainless Steel lines, upgrade calipers, master cylinder or rotors (I don't think), but it does appear that I can change the brake pads.

I did some research into the various materials, but the articles I found only discuss costs, longevity and composition, but not much in the way of feedback and feel vs stopping power. My current setup (very likely OE Yamaha pads, but I'll have to verify - shame on me) feels spongy but has the capability to lift the back wheel off the ground with alacrity. Unfortunately I have experience with this, as it caught me off-guard when I had instead expected the front tire to slide on the cold pavement this Friday evening, but it never did.

This is for my TT-R125 Minimoto trackbike.

Which pad material could improve my feedback in what the brakes are doing and offer more progressive feel? Organic, Semi-Organic, Sintered, Metallic, etc.? I wasn't able to find out what the OE pad is made from, but I've put in an inquiry with a major parts distributor to see if they can help.

UPDATE: The supplier says the pads “appear to be ceramic”.

• Thanks 1

Best race oriented pad I'm aware of is https://ebcbrakes.com/product/gpfa-brake-pads/ EBC's GPFAX, but I'm not sure they'll give you better feel per say, as that's much more based on the master/lines/rotor interaction...

For your information, though, sometimes it can be that simple. e.g.: 

• Like 1