Need A Couple...

if you'd like other riding opportunities, how 'bout helping out in wera endurance riding when we come out west?

tentative schedule, 5/8 las vegas motor speedway and 6/12 california speedway... these will be 6 hour events with a minimum 2 riders. i'll be one of the riders. my best bet to get anyone else is to ask my west coast brothers...it's a long haul from the right coast.

at the least, we'll be on an '02 gsxr750 w/ michelins...at the best, a duc 999R(most likely an 999S) w/ michelins.

any interested parties please speak up, especially duc riders...i'll keep ya posted if the ride is a duc.

btw, will, i'll cover your expenses at the events B) ...you just get there and ride! :D

http://www.wera.com/

thanks, stuman.

i was looking at the css schedule. it might be difficult for you css guys to commit to both events. i should've mentioned that requirement.

we're only allowed 5 riders. 4 of those spots are firming up with east coast guys. nothing's set in stone regarding the team make-up but, if your buds are as good as you and can commit, we may be doin' sumthin'.

weren't some of you toying with the idea of a css endurance team? nothing like 'race on sunday, sell on monday'! :D perhaps promoting the coderace program?

• 2 weeks later...

:o:P

the 'vegas' round got cancelled. that leaves the 'fontana' round on 6/12. i don't know if all your guys will be at willow that w/e but, i'd be glad to have any one of your instructors ride with us. it's a 6 hour event and it may come down to just me that can attend from the east coast...i'll never make it alone. :blink:

ps. it's lookin' like we'll be on superstock r6's...tires, undecided.

most all racing licenses are accepted for sprint racing. all sprint race expenses are on the individual rider. novices can not race 4cyl 1000s.

a wera license is mandatory for all wera endurance riders. http://www.wera.com/pages/rulebook.htm#ch7

all expenses incurred by the endurance effort for this event will be split equally among the riders...a share of the 250$ endurance entry fee, tires, fuel and your track entry. all winnings are equally split among the team's riders. the accepted west coast rider will be a full/official member of the team. we are allowed 5 riders. there are currently 3 riders with a 4th east coast rider on a short list.

please e-mail me for additional info or call 917 710 2967

thanks,

fred