New Student!

Hi all,

I'm Jeff, and I'm heading to Vegas for the 2-day school on March 26 & 27, can't wait. I've been riding for 30 years or so, and racing for the past 6 or 7, and now I need to learn how to corner!

Hi Jeff,

Welcome! Vegas should be excellent. It's a fun little track, good traction and we run it both ways at the 2-day camp. Introduce yourself that morning, I want to make sure I have you paired up with a coach that will be good for you (easiest for me to chekc on that the morning of the school, after your register).

Best,

Cobie

Hi all,

I'm Jeff, and I'm heading to Vegas for the 2-day school on March 26 & 27, can't wait. I've been riding for 30 years or so, and racing for the past 6 or 7, and now I need to learn how to corner!

Hi Jeff,

Welcome! Vegas should be excellent. It's a fun little track, good traction and we run it both ways at the 2-day camp. Introduce yourself that morning, I want to make sure I have you paired up with a coach that will be good for you (easiest for me to chekc on that the morning of the school, after your register).

Best,

Cobie

Thanks Cobie! I've been trying to get to the school for years now, can't believe I'm finally going! I'll be sure to look you up first thing. I've been running mid-pack on a 125, against all the other classes, now I want to step it up a bit. Check out www.akroadracing.com to see the way we race in Alaska.

Thanks Cobie! I've been trying to get to the school for years now, can't believe I'm finally going! I'll be sure to look you up first thing. I've been running mid-pack on a 125, against all the other classes, now I want to step it up a bit. Check out www.akroadracing.com to see the way we race in Alaska.

Jeff,

Checked out the site, that track looks kinda interesting--what is it? I'd head somewhere in Alaska you used an old airfield.

We'll see about getting you further up the pack! You will do both level 1 on the first day and level 2 on the 2nd, that will be a good start for you. If you haven't yet, the Twist books are excellent, especially T-2 for what we are training now.

See you in a few weeks!

Cobie

Jeff,

Checked out the site, that track looks kinda interesting--what is it? I'd head somewhere in Alaska you used an old airfield.

We'll see about getting you further up the pack! You will do both level 1 on the first day and level 2 on the 2nd, that will be a good start for you. If you haven't yet, the Twist books are excellent, especially T-2 for what we are training now.

See you in a few weeks!

Cobie

The track is interesting for sure! It is a WWII Lend/Lease base, and is actually in better shape than you'd think for being 65 years old. Sometimes your line is determined by how bad the bumps are in each corner!

I have the original Twist on VHS, nearly worn out, and have a fresh print copy of Twist II that I've been through a couple of times.