New One

Hi everyone,

Just another new member here. I've been riding over a year now and just signed up for Level 1 at Laguna Seca on July 4th. Initially, I rode an 250 nighthawk and recently made a change to an '05 R6. I'm currently a college student, and am a pretty sedate street rider. I have no track experience.

Hopefully, I'll be able to learn as much as possible to improve my riding abilities through CSS. I plan to start alternating between CSS and trackdays as I work on my riding skills set.

-Allard

Hi everyone,

Just another new member here. I've been riding over a year now and just signed up for Level 1 at Laguna Seca on July 4th. Initially, I rode an 250 nighthawk and recently made a change to an '05 R6. I'm currently a college student, and am a pretty sedate street rider. I have no track experience.

Hopefully, I'll be able to learn as much as possible to improve my riding abilities through CSS. I plan to start alternating between CSS and trackdays as I work on my riding skills set.

-Allard

You'll have a blast - I just completed level 1 and 2 at VIR last week and loved every second of the experience. I'm currently trying to plan my next CSS school ...