5 Seconds Faster, 10 Years Younger

Thanks to all for a fantastic couple of days in Vegas. The school was amazing, and the improvements in my riding were far beyond my very high expectations. After riding some local track days I certainly noticed the incredible difference in the safety of your school versus most track organizations. I rode all day and never saw one yellow flag, or one bad pass. Of course the program itself works wonders, and the coaching is incomparable - I can't believe how well your coaches can spot the root cause of a problem and get it corrected, with immediate and obvious results. Both James T and Cobie were able to identify things that were holding me back that I would probably never have realized without their help. Then I had my chance to see what it feels like when you get it right - and wow, nothing compares! It was GREAT and can't wait to come back.

Thanks to all for a fantastic couple of days in Vegas. The school was amazing, and the improvements in my riding were far beyond my very high expectations. After riding some local track days I certainly noticed the incredible difference in the safety of your school versus most track organizations. I rode all day and never saw one yellow flag, or one bad pass. Of course the program itself works wonders, and the coaching is incomparable - I can't believe how well your coaches can spot the root cause of a problem and get it corrected, with immediate and obvious results. Both James T and Cobie were able to identify things that were holding me back that I would probably never have realized without their help. Then I had my chance to see what it feels like when you get it right - and wow, nothing compares! It was GREAT and can't wait to come back.

That is excellent! :) I'm going to let the gang know.

Best,

Cobie