Video Of Peter (season Overview)

That's great. Can't wait to see him in the pro's.

It doesn't really do proper justice to the kid's corner speed. He was untouchable in a tight section at the Streets of Willow. He came past me going into Turn 4, and I just laughed out loud in my helmet, fantastic.

There are a couple of shots in the video where his superior corner speed and riding skill is pretty obvious.

But, don't feel bad, Cobie. When going head to head with a fat old guy like you on a 600 truck ( ;) ), you have to consider his diminutive stature (little guy) and the superior cornering potential of his machine.

All in all, he's a very lucky kid to have so much support and experience at such an early age.

There are a couple of shots in the video where his superior corner speed and riding skill is pretty obvious.

But, don't feel bad, Cobie. When going head to head with a fat old guy like you on a 600 truck ( ;) ), you have to consider his diminutive stature (little guy) and the superior cornering potential of his machine.

All in all, he's a very lucky kid to have so much support and experience at such an early age.

Fat? Old? Pleaaaase, I've been in the middle of a mid-life crisis since I was 16!

Fat? Old? Pleaaaase, I've been in the middle of a mid-life crisis since I was 16!

Me, too! And I really am fat!

Just For Men hair color has done wonders for my social life since the divorce... ;)

Just For Men hair color has done wonders for my social life since the divorce... ;)

What about thinning hair Racer? Wait, am i getting off topic? Maybe i should start a new thread. lol

I have friends who swear by Minoxidil, but, I've yet to see any results myself...

What about thinning hair Racer? Wait, am i getting off topic? Maybe i should start a new thread. lol

I have friends who swear by Minoxidil, but, I've yet to see any results myself...

scalp massage worked for me. More blood in the area. One doctor I went to claimed that was a factor with most any physical problem.

... massage worked for me. More blood in the area. One doctor I went to claimed that was a factor with most any physical problem.

That's what she said. :P

And I couldn't agree more. :)

That's great. Can't wait to see him in the pro's.

It doesn't really do proper justice to the kid's corner speed. He was untouchable in a tight section at the Streets of Willow. He came past me going into Turn 4, and I just laughed out loud in my helmet, fantastic.

Earlier this week I heard great stories about Peter's success at the CodeRACE School earlier this month including his winning one race by going under a very fast GSX-R 750 rider in the last turn and beating him to the line...on a 125! Everyone I spoke to who was at CodeRACE said he is the Real Deal. For a bit of perspective, his dad Michael swept both races at Code Race when I attended in 2004 and I think Michael's best time was in the 1:22 range if I remember correctly.

Kevin

• 1 month later...

We haven't decided what to do yet. But based on the financial reality and the current state of sponsorship and the economy, unless something changes we will need to go the cup route. Cheap rides in Spain or the British 125 series cost $70k, plus personal expenses. Running both would be good, but that is beyond what we can do.