No Big Deal But Thanks Guys

I just wanted to thank everyone at CSS that has been helping me along the way....I attended May 31 and June 1 level 4 at Barber. I did my first track day after the school this weekend at Barber and got bumped from Intermediate to Advanced group with consistent 1:42 lap times.... I know I'm no threat to Spies or Mladin but the bump was a goal.... I'm not done yet...but just wanted to let you know that you guys have made a difference.

Darryl T.

P.S. See you at VIR in September

WHAT!?!? Of course it's a big deal!! Congratulations, dude!!!

The day I broke 2:00 on a CSS (1987) 600 Ninja at Mid-Ohio is indelibly stamped on the inside of my forehead forever. I'll never forget Keith reading out each students fast lap to the classroom after the last session of my first day ever riding a 600 on track. I waited on the edge of my seat hoping and praying to hear that I'd achieved the goal I'd been shooting for all day. And the pride, joy and sense of accomplishment I felt when Keith announced my time of 2:00.07 stands alone in my memory. Yes, I can look back and giggle now that I've lapped fifteen seconds faster today... on my 125. But even standing on a national podium wasn't much better than that moment.

Congrats on your "bump" dude! Keep up the good work!

And don't be a stranger... now that you're almost famous. B)

r

Thanks Racer,

I thought I was to old to get to those lap times but I have been on a mission....What really made it special was that I didn't ask for it. I let my riding do the talking and new one day if the technic and lines were right, I would get it. My son was there doing his very first track day so the whole day was just as cool as it gets...

Your comment means a great deal....Thanks Racer.

Thanks Racer,

I thought I was to old to get to those lap times but I have been on a mission....What really made it special was that I didn't ask for it. I let my riding do the talking and new one day if the technic and lines were right, I would get it. My son was there doing his very first track day so the whole day was just as cool as it gets...

Your comment means a great deal....Thanks Racer.

Nicely done, mate, nicely done and very glad to hear it! :)

Cobie

My son was there doing his very first track day so the whole day was just as cool as it gets...

Wow. That's one of those lifetime Moments that's just beyond words cool.

( No big deal... um... yeeaah. Right.)

;)