Las Vegas Track Entrance

Hi,I'm looking foward to this weekend's 2 day School in Las Vegas. Just had a quick question... what gate do we enter from? I'm flying in on Friday evening but, I won't have a chance to drive out to the track until Sat morning. I've got the directions to the track from the hotel but, just need to know which gate.Thanks!Ry

Hi,I'm looking foward to this weekend's 2 day School in Las Vegas. Just had a quick question... what gate do we enter from? I'm flying in on Friday evening but, I won't have a chance to drive out to the track until Sat morning. I've got the directions to the track from the hotel but, just need to know which gate.Thanks!Ry

Ryan,

The track has several tracks, and some big parking lots. The easiest reference is our track is inside the stadium. From Las Vegas Blvd, there is a main entrance, and it is just before the stadium/oval. Head in the main entrance, then you will see stadium/oval on your right. Turn into the stadium (I'll likely have someone there to greet you unless you are there too early :). Inside the stadium, drive to the last garage on the end, that is where we will be.

Any questions/problems, you can call my cell 818-404-2453.

Best,

Cobie