How Often Do You Ride @ The Track?

F4imane

I've had some financial setbacks, and I'm still trying to get to Vegas for the school in April so I'm cutting back, but I was up to doing 2 trackdays a month. When everyone is enjoying the summer months is when our trackdays are stopped. We get one trackday May through late September, and it's in August. It's too hot. So when I'm having fun in the winter on tracks, it's with the knowledge that I will be doing no riding when everyone else does, so it balances out.

Especially the guys that live in a city that you cant ride during the winter months, how many times do you go to the track during riding season? If you live in a city/state that it is nice year round specify that to just to be fair.

My average is around 10 a year (April - Oct). I live in Central NY State so there is definitely no winter riding for me.

Kevin

i ride from late april to end of september and try to squeeze in as many as i can in those months...i will get about 15 to 20 this year so 3 to 4 per month....im in ottawa canada so lots of snow ...

This year is going to be less than last. I'm killing myself trying to scrape the money together for CSS, and I have to fix a medical problem that will require a surgery, so I'll be out for a while because of that. I know, ailing Jason. I hit 35 and it's like my warranty has expired.

This year is going to be less than last. I'm killing myself trying to scrape the money together for CSS, and I have to fix a medical problem that will require a surgery, so I'll be out for a while because of that. I know, ailing Jason. I hit 35 and it's like my warranty has expired.

Oh no, I hit 35 in 2 weeks, hope my warranty doesn't expire.

I try every year to get as many track days at my local track as possible, I work a continental shift pattern and last year the track dates never tied in with my shift pattern very well, so I never got on track as much as I would have liked, also It rained at every trackday I did including my CSS level 1. This year however I am planning on doing loads more as I am going to travel to England to get some more in and also Ducati Glasgow have planned a 2 hour open session in the evening's once a month at my local track and their schedule looks good for my shift pattern so I will be doing them too!