Slide Trainer

wen i come to the school next year . wen do i get to go on the lean slide trainer ?

wen i come to the school next year . wen do i get to go on the lean slide trainer ?

Only if you're a) brave enough (it bites), and b ) if you've got to level 4. We're only able to run this bike at certain circuits too, Rockingham is normally one of the only places we can run this because of space, and paddock restrictions.

Hope that helps.

Bullet

Only if you're a) brave enough (it bites), and b ) if you've got to level 4. We're only able to run this bike at certain circuits too, Rockingham is normally one of the only places we can run this because of space, and paddock restrictions.

Hope that helps.

Bullet

In the US, same thing, level 4, unless you do a 2-day camp, we can sometimes get it in there. The new training procedure for the slide bike is really, really, good. It takes longer, but gets a better result, due to some breakthroughs in the way it is trained.

CF