Bullet!

Now that I'm done mucking up Stumpy's thread I figured I'd start a new one to continue this discussion. Who is it that comes into picture at 1:55? Cause homeboy was moving! Real nice form, picks the bike up coming outta of the right hander gets a real good drive and divers under you in the left and almost got who I'm assuming is Andy all in one turn. That was pretty crazy!! Looks like you guys are having some fun!

Now that I'm done mucking up Stumpy's thread I figured I'd start a new one to continue this discussion. Who is it that comes into picture at 1:55? Cause homeboy was moving! Real nice form, picks the bike up coming outta of the right hander gets a real good drive and divers under you in the left and almost got who I'm assuming is Andy all in one turn. That was pretty crazy!! Looks like you guys are having some fun!

That was Johnny Haynes (Cobies equivalent), though he's on an R1 on Slicks. Ibbott and myself are on 600's, the camera bike behind is Thannaiss, (greek school director). Yeah, Johnny goes allright, he's a really great rider. To be fair, I'm only following Ibbott around. My tyres are very shagged, if you closely I nearly lobbed it coming through the hairpin. Johnny can do 1:52's on a boggo R1 on slicks, I could do a 1:55 on a 600 on good tyres.

Yeah, we had great fun doing that, I have to tell ya. :lol:

Bullet

That was Johnny Haynes (Cobies equivalent), though he's on an R1 on Slicks. Ibbott and myself are on 600's, the camera bike behind is Thannaiss, (greek school director). Yeah, Johnny goes allright, he's a really great rider. To be fair, I'm only following Ibbott around. My tyres are very shagged, if you closely I nearly lobbed it coming through the hairpin. Johnny can do 1:52's on a boggo R1 on slicks, I could do a 1:55 on a 600 on good tyres.

Yeah, we had great fun doing that, I have to tell ya. :lol:

Bullet

No wonder he was gone like the wind. It looks like you were holding back. I could see you almost rearended Andy a couple of times, and your turnins look delayed, anyway lucky you to be able to ride such a great track. Does the UK CSS travel over Europe to instruct?

No wonder he was gone like the wind. It looks like you were holding back. I could see you almost rearended Andy a couple of times, and your turnins look delayed, anyway lucky you to be able to ride such a great track. Does the UK CSS travel over Europe to instruct?

Hi Choc,

CSS Europe travels all over the place, you can access their site directly from ours: www.superbikeschool.com

CF