On The Knee

I recall the class lecture done by Dylan where he showed a video of himself going knee down on one side and then the other in about a half second! IIRC he was @ Infineon in the video. My memory is fuzzy on the purpose of this discussion...was this the prelude to the Quick Turn drill? How much does bike setup in terms of geometry matter when attempting to flick this quickly?

It's New Year's eve and I'm posting on the forum....anybody need a life? (LOLOLOLOL)

I either wasn't paying attention, or it was in a different level. Was it level 3? There was a discussion on the forum about body position and hip movement and the quick flick.

And I was asleep on the couch at 7pm, and in the bed by 10.

I either wasn't paying attention, or it was in a different level. Was it level 3? There was a discussion on the forum about body position and hip movement and the quick flick.

And I was asleep on the couch at 7pm, and in the bed by 10.

Level III is where we learn the Hook Turn, the Power Steering drill, the Knee to Knee, the Hip Flick and the Attack. It is my personal favorite Level (I've taken it a few times) because there is so-o-o much that is covered in a single day. I last took Level III at Infineon last season and I got to work these all over that track all day long.

Rainman