Snow Snow Melt Away

Hello Fellow Bikers,

Just a quick post to introduce myself. I am a new rider to the Sport bike scene as last summer was my first sport bike. It was an 2008 Honda CBR1000rr and as great as that bike is I just felt out of place on it since I was coming of a Victory Vegas Cruiser.

But after a few months of riding I began to really love the speed and control of the Sport Bikes. I really thought that since I was in my 40's a cruiser would be more comfortable to ride. I was wrong...

So I sold the Honda in November and ordered my new BMW S1000rr.

Hopefully I can get to the two day school this year.

And living in the North East (New Brunswick, Canada) I can't wait for the snow to be gone and the warm weather to come so I can continue improving my riding skills.

Thanks,

Bootre

Hello Fellow Bikers,

Just a quick post to introduce myself. I am a new rider to the Sport bike scene as last summer was my first sport bike. It was an 2008 Honda CBR1000rr and as great as that bike is I just felt out of place on it since I was coming of a Victory Vegas Cruiser.

But after a few months of riding I began to really love the speed and control of the Sport Bikes. I really thought that since I was in my 40's a cruiser would be more comfortable to ride. I was wrong...

So I sold the Honda in November and ordered my new BMW S1000rr.

Hopefully I can get to the two day school this year.

And living in the North East (New Brunswick, Canada) I can't wait for the snow to be gone and the warm weather to come so I can continue improving my riding skills.

Thanks,

Bootre

Good choice on bike. Where will you be doing your CCS?