Tyre Help And More Help

doing level 2 and 3 at silverstone on june 8th and 9th worrying a bit if i dont take all the drills in my little brain ohmy.gif done level 1 and still out on the road trying to master drill 1 and counter steeringblink.gif the next thing i need 2 tyres i have a zx6r will them dunlops roadsmarts be ok ????

doing level 2 and 3 at silverstone on june 8th and 9th worrying a bit if i dont take all the drills in my little brain ohmy.gif done level 1 and still out on the road trying to master drill 1 and counter steeringblink.gif the next thing i need 2 tyres i have a zx6r will them dunlops roadsmarts be ok ????

Dont worry too much mate, just work on one thing at a time and take it slow. The tyres should be ok depending how worn they are i guess. Just remember its a school environment for learning new things and not a ride day or race day.

yer there worn mate just wanted to know wot make of tyre is good for a zx6r ? and if them dunlops r any good . i do a fair bit of road rideing and a few track days

yer there worn mate just wanted to know wot make of tyre is good for a zx6r ? and if them dunlops r any good . i do a fair bit of road rideing and a few track days

Im a honda man myself but I use the qualifier and they're bloody awesome, so I'm thinking the Q2 should be great aswell. I do heaps of road and track days aswell and they are wearing quite well, well worth the money

ok fireblade i will try them thanks for your help

Im a honda man myself but I use the qualifier and they're bloody awesome, so I'm thinking the Q2 should be great aswell. I do heaps of road and track days aswell and they are wearing quite well, well worth the money

I've never been on the Q2's but read enough positive dialog about being a good street/track crossover tire and I plan on putting them on my ZX-6R when my BT's are done....fwiw.