Photos Of Ourselves...

looks like your a little crossed up on the bike try dropping your elbow into the corner, that should move your upper body into a good hang off position, try that first then we can see a bit more with a different picture, maybe inside the turn?

Yeah, I got it now. Had no idea that I was in a crossed up position. Yesterday, while trying to hang off, I noticed how my elbow dropped itself to the inside of the turn. It just happened very naturally. I don't think i was doing the same before. I guess some things come up naturally, the more we ride, the better things get. Not everything, of course.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How far from the tank should i sit (while hanging off and on a straight) ?

How and where do you place your foot? I feel very uncomfortable with my foot position on the OUTSIDE peg. Almost always I feel as if I would fall off the bike......

so many questions lol, i would suggest a fist away from your tank and lock in your knees push down on the outside peg. Im just wondering if you have attended any of the schools levels yet? These will clear up the majority of your questionssmile.gif

How far from the tank should i sit (while hanging off and on a straight) ?

How and where do you place your foot? I feel very uncomfortable with my foot position on the OUTSIDE peg. Almost always I feel as if I would fall off the bike......

so many questions lol, i would suggest a fist away from your tank and lock in your knees push down on the outside peg. Im just wondering if you have attended any of the schools levels yet? These will clear up the majority of your questionssmile.gif

Not yet, I've just found out about this site! lol :) I'm thinking about signing up for Level 1 and 2 at Thunderbolt in Aug )

I've been learning so many things here for past few days. Man, it makes me feel like i m already in school rolleyes.gif

Not yet, I've just found out about this site! lol :) I'm thinking about signing up for Level 1 and 2 at Thunderbolt in Aug )

I've been learning so many things here for past few days. Man, it makes me feel like i m already in school rolleyes.gif

Amid,

Call or e-mail the office asap, those days might be full or near full already. 800-530-3350, or registration@superbikeschool.com

CF

• 2 weeks later...

Cobie Fair chasing me around the Streets of Willow Springs in April, 2010.

I am in the blue helmet, Cobie is in the silver helmet. I am riding an S1000RR, and amazing... so is Cobie!

post-15388-128024586906_thumb.jpg

I am in the blue helmet, Cobie is in the silver helmet. I am riding an S1000RR, and amazing... so is Cobie!

Well, is it only me or picture is missing?

-UFI-

-UFI-

No, it isn't only you. It was up here when it was first posted but I don't know where it went. BTW, it was a very large image making it difficult to view it but it was up here - now its gone.

RM

No, it isn't only you. It was up here when it was first posted but I don't know where it went. BTW, it was a very large image making it difficult to view it but it was up here - now its gone.

Well, by golly, I can see it now in posting #138 (03:49pm timestamp).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is in Lublin - a small city on the south east of Poland.

Google can explain it better :-) -> LINK

• 2 months later...

I did levels 1&2 this June at Barber...then I started practicing what I learned. I did cornering drills in a big high school parking lot on weekends and spent a lot of time thinking and riding.

These shots are from a track day in October...the first time I had been back on a track since the school. Everything felt great, I had the confidence to go much faster and I had a blast.

Thanks CSS for the training.

Chuck

post-17794-128871837918_thumb.jpg

post-17794-128871840923_thumb.jpg