I'm new to the forum. I've been riding on my own for about 4 or 5 years. My first and current bike is an old 1980 Honda GL1100 Goldwing Standard. I purchased a 2005 Kawaski EX250R in late '05 and kept it until last summer. I had a lot of fun on that bike and sometimes still miss it. Due to my maturity level and the fact that my wife wanted her own bike, it went and the Honda stayed. I'm here to learn more about myself and my riding. I'll do some digging around here for a bit before I start any threads.

Wishing everyone an enjoyable riding lifestyle.

Digger

I'm new to the forum. I've been riding on my own for about 4 or 5 years. My first and current bike is an old 1980 Honda GL1100 Goldwing Standard. I purchased a 2005 Kawaski EX250R in late '05 and kept it until last summer. I had a lot of fun on that bike and sometimes still miss it. Due to my maturity level and the fact that my wife wanted her own bike, it went and the Honda stayed. I'm here to learn more about myself and my riding. I'll do some digging around here for a bit before I start any threads.

Wishing everyone an enjoyable riding lifestyle.

Digger

Digger;

Welcome aboard! This is a pretty interactive Forum with a global membership so we're happy you have decided to join us as well.

Rainman