Body Position In Level 2

huh.gif Level 2 is visual as far as cornering goes. 3 steps, different entry points a so on. By the way, I have not taken it yet. My conclusion is based on what I have read from the level description. My question to the ones who has taken it. Do they introduce body position in level 2 or is it only in level 3?. Today, I posted the same question to Kevin Kane. Unfortunatelly I reply to his message at least a week late. Busy finishing the honey do list and not time to check the forum.

Thanks for the input.

The razor.

huh.gif Level 2 is visual as far as cornering goes. 3 steps, different entry points a so on. By the way, I have not taken it yet. My conclusion is based on what I have read from the level description. My question to the ones who has taken it. Do they introduce body position in level 2 or is it only in level 3?. Today, I posted the same question to Kevin Kane. Unfortunatelly I reply to his message at least a week late. Busy finishing the honey do list and not time to check the forum.

Thanks for the input.

The razor.

Razor,

Level 2 is on the visuals - "smooth flow of information in through the eyes" was Andy's mantra for the L2 day.

I'm sure that your on-track coach will grab you if you do something really silly with your body positioning, but otherwise it's left to Level 3.

Kai

Thanks for the input.

The razor.

Razor,

Level 2 is on the visuals - "smooth flow of information in through the eyes" was Andy's mantra for the L2 day.

I'm sure that your on-track coach will grab you if you do something really silly with your body positioning, but otherwise it's left to Level 3.

Kai

Thank you kai for your input.

There are different areas/techniques on body position and are covered in level 3. However, I have asked coach to demonstrate the proper way of one-leg anchoring the bike during level 2, and get something to work on before the level 3. If you have any question related to other levels, I bet you will get an answer as soon as you ask. Cobie has answered and demonstrated my questions on clutchless up or down shifting even they are not in the syllabus.

There are different areas/techniques on body position and are covered in level 3. However, I have asked coach to demonstrate the proper way of one-leg anchoring the bike during level 2, and get something to work on before the level 3. If you have any question related to other levels, I bet you will get an answer as soon as you ask. Cobie has answered and demonstrated my questions on clutchless up or down shifting even they are not in the syllabus.

Thanks 636rider. I will make sure to ask. Although I will be taken 2 and 3 back to back.

Thanks again.