New Addiction

Hi all,

Completed level 1 at Hampton Downs (New Zealand) yesterday and I'd like to say a massive thanks to everyone (especially my coach Jason) for making it such an awesome day!

I'll be back in November for my next fix. :D

Been riding for about a year now (currently have a 08 CBR600RR) and I really got into bikes just for a means of transport for commuting to and from work. But ohhhh ever since I got my CBR it's so much more than that now. I'm an telecoms engineer / project manager so love the technology and science which goes into sports bikes, the physics behind what makes you go around a corner (or fast in a straight line!) and how the smallest changes can make all the difference.

I'll be visiting often and as I gain more experience I hope that I'll be able to pass on some advice now and then.

Cheers,

Mike

Top stuff Mike, Great you hopped on here!!! There's a wealth of info here so in your digging be sure to ask us about terminology that you haven't yet learnt, that was my pleasure coaching you buddy, was great to see how you took so much from the day! Way to go!!!

Hi Mike

I like the tag of L&P. Totally meaningless in the rest of the world but it's world famous in NZ.

See you in November.

Cheers

Darren

OK, fill us Yanks in on L & P.

CF

Hi Mike

I like the tag of L&P. Totally meaningless in the rest of the world but it's world famous in NZ.

See you in November.

Cheers

Darren

OK, fill us Yanks in on L & P.

CF

It is quite simply a brand of soft drink or soda that is available here in NZ. It is called Lemon and Paeroa and is a Kiwi icon.