Cold Killers Question For Coaches And Anyone Who Has 'em

Hiya!!!

I have been to Level 3, and told the nice ladies that I would buy a Superbike school fleece when I returned for Level 4.

I might leave UK in December, go back home to Trinidad... I was made redundant since May 2010, so money is tight and I may not be able to convince the missus that Level 4 is a top priority before packing it all up.

I think that the Cold Killers would be even more useful to me than the fleece though, as the Cold Killers are water resistant as well as warm...

Also they look bad ass when I saw the coaches wearing them!!!

My question is this...

What size do I have to buy in order to fit over my leathers??

I am a regular medium sized guy (some might call me small, but clothes wise I am usually a medium...) You know, I am a 38 chest, 32 waist, 32 length trousers, just for basic size comparisons.

What size cold killers do I need to fit over my leathers??? I know XXL will fit over them of course, but what will be a GOOD fit???

Thanks, guys!!!

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Jason.

Jason,

I'm not familiar with the Cold Killers for over the leathers but for what it's worth I've used the Knox Cold Killers long underwear the past two winters. Compared to the Underarmor Cold Gear it is more effective against the cold as it has wind stopping material on the front and a breathable layer on the back, however it is not as flexible as the Underarmor and tends to bind me at the knees (especially during spirited riding).

If someone has a link for the over the leathers version I would be interested in seeing it.

Best,

Carey

Jason,

I'm not familiar with the Cold Killers for over the leathers but for what it's worth I've used the Knox Cold Killers long underwear the past two winters. Compared to the Underarmor Cold Gear it is more effective against the cold as it has wind stopping material on the front and a breathable layer on the back, however it is not as flexible as the Underarmor and tends to bind me at the knees (especially during spirited riding).

If someone has a link for the over the leathers version I would be interested in seeing it.

Best,

Carey

Thanks for the input Carey!!

I have unders, I sometimes even use regular thermal underwear, but I want something water resistant on the outside... In Trinidad, it rains ALOT, and I doubt getting my leather jacket wet regularly will be good for it (and I am too lazy to regularly treat it)

The Cold Killers can be used under OR over as per the CSS store website link, but I am assuming that I have to go up one or even two sizes to fit over the shoulder and elbow/forearm pads of my leather jacket (I have 2-piece leathers)...

Bueller?? Bueller??

EDIT - Seems the Cold Killers are only in the Europe website... On-Line Shop

hey jason

i wear a over cold killer jacket over my leathers and from the size's you've put up id say you would prob get away with a large im 44"chest 36" waste 6'2" tall and i wear a XL and its good fit to streched but not lose either

jack

hey jason

i wear a over cold killer jacket over my leathers and from the size's you've put up id say you would prob get away with a large im 44"chest 36" waste 6'2" tall and i wear a XL and its good fit to streched but not lose either

jack

Thanks for the info, Jack!!! I figured so about the large... Glad you confirmed your personal experience with me!!! You pinned it down for me... Don't mind stretched but don't want it loose either, just as you said...

Jason.

PS, would not want to come across you in a dark alley... You's a big boy!!!

Archived