Take Care All

Ladies/Gents,

I'm leaving the school after 5 years. It's been great to do it, and the school is an exceptional experience that I will always cherish and think fondly of. If you need to develop your own riding skills, there is no better way to do this than to attend one of the schools. It's been great moderating on here for the UK school, and I've enjoyed the banter and interaction I've had with you all. Keep asking those questions, keep challenging yourselves, and stay safe.

Peace.

Bullet

;-)

Sorry to see you're leaving Bullet. I noticed on TDR that Lee seems to be leaving too, hope it's not related.

Many thanks for your advice on becoming a coach and I'll look out for you on any future TDs I'm at.

Bullet,

Best of luck in all your future endeavors. It's been great having you here, thanks for all the great advice and fun conversations. You will be missed.

Stop by from time to time and let us know how you are doing.

Best,

Carey

Ladies/Gents,

I'm leaving the school after 5 years. It's been great to do it, and the school is an exceptional experience that I will always cherish and think fondly of. If you need to develop your own riding skills, there is no better way to do this than to attend one of the schools. It's been great moderating on here for the UK school, and I've enjoyed the banter and interaction I've had with you all. Keep asking those questions, keep challenging yourselves, and stay safe.

Peace.

Bullet

;-)

Andy;

Fairwell my friend; it has been a real treat to have you part of the Forum Family.

Kevin

hello bullet

gutted ! was hoping to see you at school later in the year . you,ve really helped me on the forum and its appreciated .

all delivered with your charm and humour wit and banter . hope to see you on track sometime mate and i hope whatever your turning your attention too is as succesful as this for you .

hope you,ll appear on from time to time to keep an eye on us repeat offender students al best mate ..

Hi Bullet,

Really sorry to hear you're leaving, I've learnt a lot from you even though I've never met you. I wish you well in your endeavours and success in all you do

Gas On

KC

Ladies/Gents,

Peace.

Bullet

;-)

Hey Bullet

Sorry to hear you're leaving the school. Thanks for all your invaluable help and advice on the forum, not to mention banter.

All the best in the future.

Take it easy

Ollie

Andy,

I'm sorry to see you leaving - did you like Jerez that much? :D

Thanks for all the encouragement, banter and wise words - I'm sorry that we never got to meet. Have a pint of Leffe on me.

All the best,

Kai

Hey bullet, sorry to hear you're leaving, but life doesn't stand still, so neither will it's participants and I hope whatever you move on to next brings you happiness and exciting challenges. Thanks for all your excellent coaching both in person and on here. You can be confident that you have helped hundreds (maybe even thousands!) of riders improve over 5years. Best of luck mate. ;)

Archived