Sign in to follow this  
Y4C4

Making A Bike More Comfortable To Ride

Hi,

I'm trying to make my bike more comfortable to ride . I'm qiute tall (6'3) and ride a 09 zx6r. Apart from adjustable rearsets what else can i change? I though about moving the handlebars a bit forward but don't think they are adjustable.

Any advice will be appreciate:)

Hi,

I'm trying to make my bike more comfortable to ride . I'm qiute tall (6'3) and ride a 09 zx6r. Apart from adjustable rearsets what else can i change? I though about moving the handlebars a bit forward but don't think they are adjustable.

Apex Mfg makes a fully adjustable clip-on which is very reasonably priced. Because of my neck injury I needed to get my body a bit more upright on my R6. I didn't want to go with a superbike handlebar conversion kit, so I tried the Apex clip-ons. You may have to change some cables and/or trim your windscreen, but otherwise the installation was very easy and the bars are awesome. You can see more on this product at this link: http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=7685

How about a new Corbin saddle and peg lowering kit?

Maybe an MRA touring windshield or tank bag from Twisted Throttle?

Heated grips or Gerbing vest possibly?

Perhaps a RoadCrafter nylon suite or maybe a cool vest from Comfort Riders?

Oh, and don't forget the best value comfort aid of all time--Grip Pupppies!

Hi,

Apex Mfg makes a fully adjustable clip-on which is very reasonably priced. Because of my neck injury I needed to get my body a bit more upright on my R6. I didn't want to go with a superbike handlebar conversion kit, so I tried the Apex clip-ons. You may have to change some cables and/or trim your windscreen, but otherwise the installation was very easy and the bars are awesome. You can see more on this product at this link: http://stores.sportb...ail.bok?no=7685

I like those clip ons , think i will try something like that.

Thanks for info:)