Greetings From Croatia

hi,

my name is Brane and i come from Croatia

I ride Yamaha XJR (not selling in USA) it is same bike as Kawasaki ZRX1200. Just to give you picture what type of bike

Welcome, and glad you are up and posting!

I like that style of bike for an all round street bike, and they can work quite well.

Best,

Cobie

hi,

my name is Brane and i come from Croatia

I ride Yamaha XJR (not selling in USA) it is same bike as Kawasaki ZRX1200. Just to give you picture what type of bike

Welcome to the forum Brane. What type of riding do you do? Are you a commuter, weekend cruiser, or track day rider? Is there anything specific you are wanting to get from the forum; are you working on a specific part of your riding? What ever it is don't be afraid to jump in and participate. Feel free to share, offer opinions or just talk motorcycles. We're a friendly group around here!

Best,

Carey

Hi there Brane,

The XJR seems to be a reasonably popular bike down here in Australia. Well, popular enough that a local bike mag had a long termer that they did some good mods on. They took it on the track, 1/4 mile, everything. Good stuff! I rode a ZRX1200 once, felt really nice. I would describe the feeling like a freight train that flies on a magic carpet, I guess the XJR is the same. biggrin.gif

Welcome to the forum, see you around!

Archived