Am Back.... How Ya All Doing?

So, after an 18 month (give or take), lay off, I'm rejoining the crew in the UK in August 2012. Am very much looking forward to coaching again, meeting up with students, (old friends and new), and getting around Europe helping improve your riding techniques and skills. I'll also be on here quite a bit too, see if I can help out. (we'll see).

So what have I been upto? done some racing, been riding my own bike quite a bit, and having some down time, putting efforts into other parts of my life.

So, how are you all? what you been upto? what breakthroughs and progress you been making with your riding?

Bullet

So, after an 18 month (give or take), lay off, I'm rejoining the crew in the UK in August 2012. Am very much looking forward to coaching again, meeting up with students, (old friends and new), and getting around Europe helping improve your riding techniques and skills. I'll also be on here quite a bit too, see if I can help out. (we'll see).

So what have I been upto? done some racing, been riding my own bike quite a bit, and having some down time, putting efforts into other parts of my life.

So, how are you all? what you been upto? what breakthroughs and progress you been making with your riding?

He's Baaaaaaack!

Welcome 'home', Bullet :D

Go read the new postings. I put new personal records, crashed twice (low+highside, just for the variation), broke my wrist and moved to China.

Not much, as you can see.

See you in California in October?

Kai

So, after an 18 month (give or take), lay off, I'm rejoining the crew in the UK in August 2012. Am very much looking forward to coaching again, meeting up with students, (old friends and new), and getting around Europe helping improve your riding techniques and skills. I'll also be on here quite a bit too, see if I can help out.

Bullet;

Man, welcome back! The Forum hasn't been quite the same since you left us.

Are you going to be doing any US School's this year?

Rainman

Welcome back :)

For my part, I just recently completed a really good 2-day camp at NOLA. Last year I still was struggling with head/neck problems from my 2010 crash. Thanks to some quality rehabilitation, which took far too long to get, I now feel like a completely different person on (and off) the track.

Hey Bullet, welcome back! It hasn't been the same without you around here.

My life isn't nearly as exciting as Kai's but I have been making progress, had a great couple of days with the crew at VIR in May. We got some practice in low traction conditions (May showers, or liquid sunshine as we called it back in Florida) which may not have been fun at the time but was exceedingly educational.

What about you , whats gotten you back to coaching (not that we want to look a gift horse in the mouth)? And have you seen Andy? How's he doing now? It's hard to believe it's been over a year, I hope he is doing well.

Looking forward to you great insight and advice back on the boards!

Best,

Carey

Cheers for the ealry welcome back, am looking forward to it.

@Kais, well, that's some year you've had, getting faster, crashing and moving to the other side of the world. Sounds like an experience, hopefully it's working out really well for you mate.

@Kev, thanks mate, good to be back

@Brad, great news, really good to hear you're making good progress, and clearly you're riding and enjoying it, which is really the whole point I believe? Escapism at it's best I like to think. dry.gif

@Carey, liquid sunshine, love it. We get a lot of that there liquid sunshine here in the UK my friend, you learn to get used to it really, really quickly when you coach or race. A lot to be learned from the rain, hope you enjoyed it, and got some great experiences from it?

Me, well, I didn't ride much last year after leaving school. My Racebike (a Ducati 1098R), broke it's gearbox and I had to wait a longtime to get a new racebox for it, so that kind of wrote of last year. It was probably a good thing really, it made me really savour coming back to them this year, which I have a lot. My Ducati's back, (makes a nice 18^RWHP), it's lovely to ride, and I've really, really enjoyed riding again. I've done around 15 trackdays already, I've raced it in some endurance racing, (and will be doing a full season next year on her), and I've had a trip with my wife and friends to Jerez, which was really very awesome indeed. (there's some video of it, you're interested, go onto Youtube, Bullet vs Nemo, get a brew and enjoy). Oh, yeah, turned 40 as well. :blink:

Why do I want to come back to coaching? Well, there's a question? Withouth doubt, the school holds a very big draw for me. Firslyl, I enjoy it, it provides some great escapism from the day to grind of life. I really enjoy the fun and enjoyment of working with my other coaches, my friends really whom I've ridden with and coached for many years, basically missed the guys. Thirdly, well, I really just love helping people enjoy riding their motorbikes, and just getting better. It's quite a thing to see people have a good day, and well, just have fun and improve. I still believe that CSS is the best systematic way to coach people in the world and that's why I wanted to come back and be part of it. really, it's quite an honour to do it really, to interact and help you guys.

Thanks for the welcome, I'll try and help when i can, though I'll be ramping up nice and gentle, there's no doubt much to catch up on. dry.gif

Keep smiling peeps,

Bullet

Hi Bullet,

There's been more than a few new people sign up to the forums lately, myself included! It will be great to have someone else involved in the discussions!

Cya 'round.

oww do matey !

be prepared and bored of more teg cadwell tales soon on the r6 5eb

. glad your back mate .....

oww do matey !

hi fella,

Is that bike of yours finally finished yet? you're doing the cadwell gig in July aren't you? I'll see you there if you are mate. You can show ME around. dry.gif

Bullet

oww do matey !

no mate nearly , going to fetch yet another set of carbs 2moro (she,s coughing and farting on the dyno at present..) - had a run out at cadders last month on smallboys hire bike to try in a desperate attempt to keep limber as i slowly watch my summer evaporate in front of my eyes....

gonna come down to the daytime bash only i think (i,m a dad now) for a social (armchair racer) visit , not riding at mo unless circumstances change .

i,m happy to show you round the car park and facilities area at cadwell and i know my way to the bar !!! i,ll let you show me the way round a lap though mate ;) ............

hi fella,

Is that bike of yours finally finished yet? you're doing the cadwell gig in July aren't you? I'll see you there if you are mate. You can show ME around. dry.gif

Bullet