Usa Broadcasts Of 2013 Races

If you're willing to wait a few hours and use YouTube, then this guy does a great job uploading the race video: http://www.youtube.c...?feature=g-hist.

I've been trying to figure out how to properly boycott Speed (Fox Sports), although spamming their Facebook site with "you stink" (or insert more colorful language) comments came to mind :)

Many thanks for the tip Brad! I hadn't thought about YouTube. I didn't expect whole races to be available there (you know how militant Dorna is on MotoGP videos).

I'm watching the first race on my web-enabled plasma right now. It's not HD but its much better than not seeing it! And like you said it adds all kinds of viewing options.

As for Speed, I'm with you. Fox's cadre of geniuses strike again. Knobs.

The part I can't quite understand is- where is Dorna in all this? Supposedly they are doing all sorts of things to the rules to make racing more exciting so people will watch, but now we can't watch anything! I know AMA isn't part of Dorna but it seems like these folks ought to work together. It seems like step one in making something appealing to broad audience is to make it available to a broad audience.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I watched last weekend's BeIN Sports coverage of SBK. While it wasnt in HD, there was over 5 hours of coverage and they showed the races without commercial interruption (including the WSS race). All things considered, I was pleased. I hope they keep it up.

Well, I watched last weekend's BeIN Sports coverage of SBK. While it wasnt in HD, there was over 5 hours of coverage and they showed the races without commercial interruption (including the WSS race). All things considered, I was pleased. I hope they keep it up.

Hmmm, that sounds great. Time to have another look at how I can get BeIN.

Brad, Whos your cable provider ?

Warregl, did you DVR the broadcast or watch it live ?, I saw the 5 hour block of programing on BeIN sport's channel but it was from like 1 to 6 am here on the west coast which made watching the live stream no feasible this time around

Tyler

• 2 weeks later...

Warregl, did you DVR the broadcast or watch it live ?, I saw the 5 hour block of programing on BeIN sport's channel but it was from like 1 to 6 am here on the west coast which made watching the live stream no feasible this time around

Tyler

Tyler,

I DVR'ed it. It was early (even here on the east coast) so I watched it that evening. The one advantage to being a motorcycle race fan in NASCAR country is there is little chance of someone spoiling the race for me in casual conversation.

Best,

Carey