How To Adjust Hot Vs Cold Pressures?

Will do for sure.

Nothing at all wrong with the Q3's btw. I love them. I'm just experimenting around. If I hate the Pirelli's it's not like I'll be stuck with them because from what I have read they don't last very long. :)

I put Pirelli SPs on for my recent CSS day last week, and I'd say that (so far) they are pretty much on par with the Q3s, which was my last set of tires. But yeah, I'd be curious on your take as well, rchase.

Which type of P tire is on the HP4? I would guess it was the SP.

I "think" it's the SP. I talked to a friend this evening that has them on her HP4 and she's pretty happy with the tires. It's worth a try just to see what I think.

I have ridden on a few sets of Pirelli's in the past and liked them but they weren't on a bike I owned. I'm pretty curious actually.

The Q3's seemed to change a lot when you dropped the pressure. They did however wear a lot more. Lucky for me my next track day is going to be a lot of right hand turns.

IMG_0665.jpg

I get about 4,000 miles and 4 track days from the rear. It is my street bike so those are at the same time. I don't trust taking the tires on the track after that although I could probably squeeze another day out of them. Not worth the risk though. I should also mention that my track days consist of 180-200 miles for comparison.