New Member From Lancaster Ca Area

Hi I'm Brian new to forum and SoCal . Thanks to a gift from my wife ( Ducati super sport 750) I have discoverered you can teach a old dog new tricks! I raced motocross back in the 80s than have been drag racing Harley's until 2010 I've never had any disere to drag a knee till now ! After some friendly advice from a guy over on mulhulluen drive I found my way here. Now we are planing to take the level 1 corse as early is I can set a date for willow in the 15 season after reading the "bible" I want to learn more. If I can get up to speed a Ahmra vintage racing and track days are in my plans along with exploring all the canyons out here I've been reading about in all the mags. So there ya go Hello from SoCal..

Brian;

Welcome to the Forum! With your background in racing motocross and drag racing, the track should be an easier transition for you. You already know about throttle control, sliding and going fast so it's just putting the same pieces together in a more controlled fashion. Let us know how it goes for you. If you're in Lancaster, you don't even have a commute. How great is that???

Rainman