Braking

Subisti

Speaking of Lever pressure. Something csmith12 mentioned made me think for a moment. Suzuki and several other manufacturers had a recall on certain master cylinder's. I would check with your dealer ASAP to make sure that Triumph is not involved in that recall. As well. Track use or not your bike should be covered under warranty. A spongy lever should be covered. At least it would be on the BMW's.

It very well could have bent or broken something depending on the design of the master cylinder.

For example this brembo unit has a shaft that could easily be bent if the lever was hyper extended. A bent lever might not give you all the travel you want. I would get it checked ASAP.

KG%20-%20Brembo%20-%20MK2%20Master%20-%2

• 2 weeks later...

Well....... Chris mentioned and a friend also shutting off my abs. I tried in circuit mode and the braking problem is fixed. My buddy has the same bike and doesn't have the same issue so I figured no way that was it but I was wrong. Apparently I brake harder than he does lol. Anyways thanks for all the help and tips.

Yeah. Manufacturers have to tune their ABS for street use and sometimes that leads to compromises on the track. A lot of people disable the systems. There are several manufacturers that allow you to tune your ABS system. Sounds like Triumph has considered this too with their modes. You may find that Triumph has some kind of calibration kit that allows you to further alter settings in their race parts division. BMW offers a similar product for the S1000RR called the Race Calibration Kit.

It feels good to realize a performance issue is due to your outgrowing some of the tuning modes of your bike. :)