I.e. Newbie

hello all! I've been riding for a year or so and I'm very interested in attending the level 1 (one day?) and trying to improve my riding/confidence skills on the bike. Now, I don't own a sport bike I ride a newer Triumph thunderbird (kindda naked bike) so my question would be if I'd still benefit from the school's courses or this is something not oriented to a rider like me, and if I'd have a hard time adjusting to the bikes rented for instruction... what do you guys think? txs

hello all! I've been riding for a year or so and I'm very interested in attending the level 1 (one day?) and trying to improve my riding/confidence skills on the bike. Now, I don't own a sport bike I ride a newer Triumph thunderbird (kindda naked bike) so my question would be if I'd still benefit from the school's courses or this is something not oriented to a rider like me, and if I'd have a hard time adjusting to the bikes rented for instruction... what do you guys think? txs

Trippleg;

I've seen all kinds of bikes from full dressers to touring bikes (haven't seen a Rocket III or a Gold Wing now that I think about it) and the riders do fine. The Thunderbird ergos are considerably different from the School's ZX-6R's but the principles of cornering are pretty much the same.

You will learn a great deal about cornering if you choose to attend.

Kevin