Counter Steering

Nic

me being a pretty new biker and not very fast :angry: ive been going up and down lanes where i live at the weekends . ive lost count of how many times ive been up and down trying the counter steer . just wondering how far can i push or pull on the handle bars ????? one good thing has happened my chicken stipes has gone a little bit over :P but my left turns r pretty pants cannnot seen two get the bike to lean with me

me being a pretty new biker and not very fast :angry: ive been going up and down lanes where i live at the weekends . ive lost count of how many times ive been up and down trying the counter steer . just wondering how far can i push or pull on the handle bars ????? one good thing has happened my chicken stipes has gone a little bit over :P but my left turns r pretty pants cannnot seen two get the bike to lean with me

Hi mate,

When you doing your school with us? You'll get to learn a great deal about this when you come, we have an off track drill so you can completely understand it, feel it for yourself under expert guidance.

You don't need to push/pull too far, the bars only need to move about 20mm say, if you push the bike to the lock stops for example, it'll fall over. :lol:

Bullet

hello bullet may 10 brands then level 2 june . i only push a little bit and pull a little bit just feels so funny i think im going too fall of sum times :o do u do a level for getting sum bottle to go round corners :lol:

hello bullet may 10 brands then level 2 june . i only push a little bit and pull a little bit just feels so funny i think im going too fall of sum times :o do u do a level for getting sum bottle to go round corners :lol:

Well you'll feel it for yourself in a few weeks time then, so lets leave it till then.

We don't sell bottle am afraid, though i prefer to think we give people confidence and skills, which is way more important I assure you.

Seeya soon, though I won't be at Brands am afraid personally, my friends and colleagues will definitely look after you.

Bullet